Made from reinforced polymer and an anodized aluminum bedding block, the Hunter 700 Stock – Remington 700 Short Action offers users a cost-effective upgrade that features a fully adjustable length of pull, comb height, and enhanced ergonomics.
Compatible with Remington 700 Short Actions, this stock requires no bedding and is a true “drop-in” solution.* This stock is also M-LOK® compatible to accept a broad range of accessories.
Also available is our Magpul Bolt Action Magazine Well, which allows the rifle to be used with detachable box magazines without the need for custom inletting.
- Reinforced polymer shell with Type III hard-anodized, machine finished, A380 cast aluminum V-bedding block.
- Three dimpled drill points to install optional standard swivel studs (#10-32 x 3/8″ long dome stud).
- Push-button QD swivels compatibility in rear with optional Sling Mount Kits.
- Left and Right rear 1-1/4″ Footman’s Loops.
- Rubber recoil butt-pad included and optional OEM Butt-Pad Adapter available for use with aftermarket pads.
- 60-degree grip angle from the bore axis.
- Tapered Beam design provides good rigidity through the forend and will free-float compatible barrels.
- Adjustable LOP from 13.0″-15.0″ with included 0.50″ spacers.
- M-LOK slots on forend sides and bottom for a wide variety of accessory and sling mounting options.
- Optional 0.00″, 0.50″, and 0.75″ Cheek Risers available to adjust cheek weld (stock comes pre-fitted with 0.25″ Riser).
- Easily upgradeable to removable AICS-spec magazines (5.56×45 or 7.62×51 pattern) with the affordable Magpul Bolt Action Magazine Well.