The Magpul Pro 700 rifle chassis is an uncompromising, full-featured precision rifle chassis for short action Remington® 700 actions and other Remington® 700 footprint actions. The Pro 700 combines innovative engineering, precision machining, Mil-Spec quality finishes, and an extensive list of purposeful design features with complete adjustability to provide demanding end-users with the most comprehensive available precision rifle platform solution for true out-of-the-box performance.
Based on a full billet aluminum skeleton and clad in Magpul polymer for environmental comfort, noise mitigation, and ergonomics, the Pro 700 is also fully ambidextrous. Capable of fitting both right and left-handed actions with the simple swap of a bolt retainer plate, and with a reversible cheek riser and reversible hinge on the folding version, “lefties” haven’t been “left out.”
- Machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum V-bedding block, body, adjustment knobs, and forend with high strength injection molded polymer body covers.
- Durable steel rotation limited QD sling swivel mounts with Melonite® finish fit up to 1.5″ push-button swivels.
- Finish: Anodized.
- Two 1/4-28×1/2″ socket head cap screws included for use as action screws.
- A large trigger guard allows for use with gloves and accepts most factory and aftermarket curved or flat triggers.
- Optional inline mount for clip-on night vision and thermal imaging devices.
- Ambidextrous bedding block can be changed by swapping the QD sling swivel plate and bolt cut out a plate for left or right-hand actions using a 1/8″ hex wrench.
- Ambidextrous thumb shelf for firing hand thumb placement.
- The stock’s push-button hinge is reversible for left or right folding capability with the use of a 5/32″ hex wrench.
- Folding stock with push-button activated durable steel hinge with a melonite finish.
- Folding stock is also designed to avoid interference with the bolt handle when folded and is compatible with a large variety of aftermarket bolt knobs and handles.
- A fixed stock adapter (MAG998) is also available for a non-folding stock solution.
Adjustable to Your Needs:
- Overall LOP adjustment range is 13.25″ – 15.125″.
- Comb height adjustment has a 1″ range with a secondary locking knob to eliminate movement in the cheek riser.
- Butt pad height can be adjusted up 1.33″ and down .90″ and is adjustable left or right 5 degrees.
- The cheek riser features a 3-position fore/aft adjustment of +.375″, 0″ and -.375″ which can also be changed for left or right side usage.
Integrated AICS Pattern Magazine Well:
- Integrated AICS pattern magazine well optimized for PMAG® 5 & PMAG® 10 7.62 AC™ magazines as well as most other AICS pattern short action magazines’.
- Low-profile, anti-snag ambidextrous magazine release is made of melonite-treated steel.
- M-LOK slots for accessory mounting on the forend (left-6/right-6/bottom-7) and the stock (bottom-2).
- Injection-molded polymer grip with 5-degree forward edge sweep and enlarged palm swell with 7 degrees aft edge sweep, with a .75″ fore/aft trigger reach adjustment.
- Additional grip option included with a more aggressive forward sweep (8 degrees forward / 20 degrees aft edge sweep).