Arisaka Defense Inline Scout Mount – KeyMod
$37.00 – $42.00
The Patented Arisaka Inline Scout Mount is designed specifically for the Surefire Scout Light M600 and M300 series weapon lights, the Arisaka 300 and 600 Series Lights, and the Streamlight Protac Rail Mount 1 and 2. It replaces the stock Picatinny rail adapter with a low profile mount for KeyMod handguards.
- Length: 3.0”
- Height: 0.20″ (at Surefire Scout Light mounting point)
- Weight: 0.5 oz
- CNC machined from 7075-T6 aluminum and MIL-A-8625 Type III hard coat anodized
- BCM KeyMod screws are covered under US Patent 9377274.
- Includes necessary screws to attach light body to mount.
- Made in the USA
The mount is especially useful on handguards that feature 45 degree angle mounting flats, such as the Bravo Company KMR, Daniel Defense MFR, Knight’s Armament URX 4, MI Gen 3 and Mega MKM. This new version is made of 7075 aluminum for superior strength and uses BCM’s patented inverted KeyMod screws with twin recoil lugs for easier installation and a solid connection to your handguard.
When used on a 45 degree angle mounting flat, the Inline Scout Mount allows the user to position the light closer or farther away from the top 12 o’clock rail to give clearance for front sights or other accessories. Three positions are provided, allowing an offset of 0.12″ to either side of center. The base of the Surefire Scout Light sits only 0.2″ above the mounting surface.
Installation tip: In order to reduce the overall length of the mount as much as possible, it is necessary to unscrew the tail cap of the light to access the front-most mounting screw.
Compatibility with front sights varies depending on mounting location on handguards with 45 degree flats:
1. Top left 45 degree flat: Most sights work, including MBUS Pro, Knight’s Armament Micro, Troy folding, and Diamondhead. MBUS Gen II work if positioned to allow clearance for the release tab.
2. Top right 45 degree flat: Due to the asymmetrical body of the Surefire Scout Light, placement of the front sight and light are more critical in this setup. The smaller sights like MBUS Pro and Knight’s Armament Micro work fine, but the Troy, Diamondhead, and MBUS Gen II will not be able to clear the main body where the screw holes reside for the stock picatinny adapter. This means one or the other will have to be moved forward/back to get appropriate clearance. Another option is to use an Arisaka 300 Series Light Body or 600 Series Light Body, which will allow plenty of clearance.
Requires a T15 Torx and 5/64″ Allen wrench for installation (not included). The Surefire AA Scouts and Streamlight Protac Rail Mount HL-X are not compatible because the bodies are longer and cover one mounting screw, unless you are willing to modify an L-key Allen or Torx wrench to fit between the light body and mount.
Condition: Brand New
Manufacturer: Arisaka Defense
Package Includes: (1) Inline Scout Mount (2) Mounting Screws