- LW17: Lever Mount With ARMS 17S Mount; How to function the ADM Mount
- UHMW components used for smooth tracking
- Preload on Pan and Cant can be tightened by means of the knurled knob
- Picatinny Rail Mount interface by either standard machine screw fastener based clamp or optional ARMS 17S lever mount
- Independent, intentional and non-orientated leg positioning allows either hand to move leg into any of the five leg positions
- Solid leg positions allows shooter to load the bipod at the 45 and 90 degree positions.
- Non-orientated leg length adjustment done by either hand: Outer leg slides on the Inner leg locating on any of five positions ¾” apart
- Optional 3” Leg Extensions to increase height
- Standard soft, durable Rubber feet that are suitable for many surfaces
- Optional interchangeable Ski, Spike, Cleat and Spiked Cleat feet easily swapped in the field with the press of a stainless steel plunger with a bullet tip
- Optional mounting systems available for Accuracy International and Sako rifles
BT10-LW17 V8 Atlas Bipod w/ Quick Detach Picatinny Rail Mount
The BT10-LW17 V8 Atlas Bipod mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail via the included ADM-170-S lever. It is comprised of 6061-T6 aluminum that is Mil-Spec Type III hard coat anodized and have heat treated stainless steel components. Available in black only.
- Height Range: 4.75 – 9.0″ approximately
- Preloaded Pan: 15 degrees +/-
- Preloaded Cant: 15 degrees +/-
- 5 leg positions: 0, 45, 90, 135 and 180 degrees
- Weight: 12.7 ounces
- Footprint: 8 – 11″
FREE Shipping in the USA + FREE 30 Day Returns!
FREE, FAST SHIPPING
We offer free ground shipping on all orders to US customers. For same day shipping, checkout before 12:00 PM Pacific time. Otherwise, your order will go out the next business day.
NEED IT SOONER?*
- Multiple expedited shipping choices are available during checkout in the event you need your order quicker than our free shipping option.
- Milspec Retail offers worldwide shipping on hundreds of products. However, due to the nature of our business many products are restricted from export. These items will not be sold to customers located outside of the USA.