The BA Edition Handbrake features all the awesomeness of the Emissary Development Handbrake with the branding of the BA spade on either side.
These cosmetically blemished Handbrakes still function like new and include brand new hardware, a T25 Torx bit for installation, and packaging.
– Striations and linear marks on the polymer body.
– Minor smudging on logos or part numbers.
– FDE and ODG models: Cerakote too thick, too thin, or slight bubbling.
- COSMETIC BLEM
- The handstop reimagined. Handbrake utilizes a unique forward-swept angle for enhanced ergonomics and ultimate control.
- Perfect fit. Optimized size and tapered walls designed for maximum comfort.
- Unique interface. Handbrake’s proprietary texture pattern was designed in-house for ideal grip.
- Additional retention. An anti-slip bottom ledge captures your hand and prevents accidental slips or undesired movement.
- Integral stability. Built-in front and rear barricade stop add crucial functionality.
- Ultra light-weight. Handbrake weighs less than 1 ounce, including hardware.
- Handbrake Material: Nylon Polymer
- Included Hardware:
– T25 Torx Button Screw (2)
– Magpul M-LOK T-Nut (2)
– 2″ T25 Steel Torx Driver
- Hardware Material: Steel
- Recommended Torque:
– 15 in/lbs – Do not overtighten.
- Instructions: Available here.
- Origin: USA
- Length: 1.9″ (50mm)
- Width: 1.1″ (28mm)
- Height: 2.1” (54mm)
- M-LOK Span: 1.5 slot
- Forward swept angle for enhanced ergonomics and ultimate control.
- Optimized size and tapered walls designed for maximum comfort.
- Proprietary texture for ideal grip.
- Anti-slip bottom ledge.
- Built-in front and rear barricade stop.