IWC’s reversible Barrier Hand Stop is designed with an integrated Quad-Point Grip profile on one half and an ergonomic resistance point on the other half. The Barrier face of the Hand Stop provides a force point to drive the firearm against an object, like a door frame, or for extra grip when wearing gloves.
As opposed to a bulky Vertical Fore Grip, IWC designed the Smooth face of the Hand Stop to provide a comfortable, ergonomic, and low profile leverage point for your hand to push or pull against or for placement between your fingers as you grip the firearm. It is in its element when placed at the front of a Pistol or handguard. The Smooth face is ideal to press your forward hand against, while the Barrier face provides a solid contact point against an object to aid stability and control.
No more lost screws with IWC’s exclusive Captured Fastener Design, which retains the fastener in the mount, and reduces the size of the access hole needed for the fastener to one just big enough for the hex key to pass into, reducing the likelihood of the Hand Stop becoming clogged with dirt and debris.
- The Barrier Hand Stop directly attaches to any Magpul M-LOK® compliant slot.
- Weight: Ultra-lightweight design weighs only .501 ounces.
- Dimensions: Height: 1.113″ Width: .600″ Length: 1.350″
- Quality is ensured by precision CNC machining to exacting tolerances from the USA Made 6061-T6 aluminum; then hard anodized Type III black matte finish per MIL-A-8625F.
- Manufacturer lifetime warranty.
- Made by Americans in the USA.