True North’s new injection-molded Polymer GripStop is lightweight and strong, offering a cost-effective alternative to True North’s legacy Milspec aluminum model.
The original GripStop was first released in 2013 after years of research and design. Created by a Marine combat veteran, the GripStop will benefit a wide variety of different shooting styles and firearm types. The GripStop is smaller than a vertical grip but larger than a “hand stop”. The GripStop was the first product to properly address correct shooter ergonomics. The unique serrated front radius allows the shooter to “pull” the firearm rearward into the shoulder pocket, and maintain a solid hold on the gun with the support hand. This feature also works great as a barrier-stop against walls, rock, automotive frames, and barricades. The GripStop has been combat-proven by American Special Operations Forces and Marines in multiple combat theaters and will survive the toughest abuse. This product holds a lifetime, “no questions asked” free replacement guarantee.
- Fits the Magpul M-LOK mounting interface
- Weight: 0.7 oz with hardware
- Rugged reinforced polymer construction
- Comes with mounting hardware and an Allen wrench
- Available in Black or Earth Brown
- Provides increased ergonomics and control on all M-LOK compatible Carbines, Submachine guns and Shotguns.
- Works with all shooting techniques
- Built-in barrier stop for added accuracy
- Made with pride in the USA.