The new SureFire Stiletto Pro reshapes the boundaries for tactical and task-oriented rechargeable flashlights.
A sleek, radically shaped pint-sized powerhouse that takes the Stiletto’s already legendary performance and durability to the next level, the Stiletto Pro features an all-new aerospace aluminum body and Mil-Spec hard anodized for tremendous durability. It fits comfortably in any pocket, and It can be drawn like a knife and activated with ease. Its Melonite-coated clip steel clip is reversible, providing a variety of carry options.
The Stiletto Pro also delivers tremendous power to match its cutting-edge form factor. Utilizing SureFire’s proprietary MaxVision Beam® reflector, it provides 1,000 lumens of smooth, shadow-filling LED white light in high-output mode, with the added versatility of a 300-lumen medium output and a 25-lumen low output to suit a variety of tasks.
Power is the key, but the SureFire’s trademark dependable switching adds to the Stiletto Pro’s tremendous versatility. The primary switch can be programmed to set the output sequence from low to high or vice versa, while the tactical tail switch accesses high output or a disorienting strobe feature that can disrupt the night-adapted vision of any attacker. A Melonite-coated, reversible heavy-duty spring steel pocket clip keeps the light secure whether you prefer bezel-up or bezel-down storage.
Easily rechargeable via its MICRO-USB port, the Stiletto Pro is on the cutting edge of illumination.
- SureFire’s proprietary MaxVision Beam reflector projects a wide flood beam for ideal situational awareness
- Primary switch activates 1,000-lumen high, 300-lumen medium and 25-lumen low output for a wide variety of tasks; switch can be programmed to reverse the activation sequence for tactical or task preferences
- Tactical tail switch instantly activates high output; click for optional tactical strobe when white light is used as a fighting tool
- Integrated MICRO-USB rechargeable lithium polymer battery is environmentally friendly and reduces the cost of operation
- LED Fuel Gauge allows easy tracking of battery charge/discharge status
- Melonite® coated, spring steel pocket clip can be positioned for bezel up or bezel down carry
- Mil-Spec hard-anodized aluminum body is corrosion resistant and passes IPX7 water testing to one meter for 30 minutes
- Bezel Diameter 0.87 in
- Length 4.5 in
- Weight w/Batteries 4.0 ounces
- Batteries Lithium Polymer Rechargeable (integrated)
- Output High White 1,000 lumens
- Runtime High White 1 hour
- Output Medium White 300 lumens
- Runtime Medium White 1.5 hours
- Output Low White 25 lumens
- Runtime Low White 23.5 hours