Lightweight & compact, the TLR-9 full-frame Weapon-Mounted Tactical Light features the latest in LED technology for high lumen operation and provides 1.5 hours of continuous runtime from two CR123 lithium batteries. 1000 lumen output delivers a powerful beam with an extensive range, good peripheral coverage, and selectable strobe mode. The TLR-9 model features rear switches. Rail clamp designed to rapidly attach/detach from side of weapon.
- Body and Facecap: 6000 Series machined aircraft aluminum with black anodized finish.
- Switch housing: Impact and chemical resistant engineered polymer.
- Width: 1.18 in. (2.98 cm)
- Height: 1.27 (3.22 cm)
- Length: 3.87 in. (9.82 cm)
- Weight: 4.26 oz. (120.9 grams) with (2) batteries (included with purchase).
- Lens: High temperature, shock-mounted, impact-resistant Borofloat® glass.
- Light Source: LED, white, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- Light Output: 1000 lumens, 10,000-candela peak beam intensity, and 200 m beam distance.
- On/Off: Rear switches left and right of trigger guard provides ambidextrous operation available with high and low actuators.
- Quick press for constant-on operation and press and hold for momentary operation.
- Double-tap either switch within ¼ second activates strobe (if enabled).
- Run Time: 1.5 continuous hours to the 10% output level. 3 continuous hours on strobe.
- Battery: Two (2) 3 Volt CR123A lithium batteries, with a storage life of 10 years.
- Lightweight and compact.
- High power LED for extreme brightness.
- Ambidextrous operation.
- One-handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching or detaching.
- Securely fits a broad range of weapons using the key kit provided.
- Extensively live-fire tested.
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F.
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes.
- Serialized for positive identification.