TAPE SWITCH COMPATIBILITY: The LCSmk1g is designed for the Surefire ST07 Remote Tape Switch for Weaponlights. The same tape switch that is often supplied with the Surefire Scout series. The ST07 Tape Switch fits: SureFire WeaponLights with plug sockets, including Millennium Universal, Classic Universal, Scout Light fitted with socketed tailcap, X300, X400 with XT tailcap assembly.
HAND-GUARD COMPATIBILITY: The LCSmk1-d will interface with any KeyMod hand guard.
Unique Patented design utilizes a slot that ensures a snug, perfect friction-fit for the tape switch. Once installed its not coming out unless you want it to.
- Precision CNC machined from Certified 6061 aluminum for superior strength.
- Mil-Spec Type III hardcoat anodized finish for superior durability and wear resistance.
- KeyMod hardware supplied.
- Proprietary dual cable control channels machined into the one-piece mount.
- Proprietary “Early Cable Exit” machined into each cable control channel. This allows you to only use part of the cable control channel should you need more slack in the cable to span across the handguard, et.
- Unique one-piece design ensures the mount can not come off your rifle unless you unscrew it and slide it off the rail on purpose.
- Full-length aluminum base allows for optimum tape switch engagement.
- No “give” in the tape switch when depressed makes for easier and more positive light engagement. Shooter can fully use the entire length of the tape switch now.
- The LCS Series Locks up 100% to your weapon. Zero movement. Zero play. Virtually indestructible.
- Radiused/chamfered edges ensure comfort and ergonomic function.
100# MADE IN THE USA