TAPS (Tactical Augmented Pressure Switch) from TNVC and Unity Tactical is a complete one-point command and control system for weapon-mounted electronics. It provides low-profile, dual-device control for Surefire/Modlite weapon lights and Steiner DBAL lasers. TAPS-DBAL mounts directly to any industry-standard rail, including M1913 Picatinny, KEYMOD, and M-LOK. No third-party rail adapters are needed, keeping the weapon lighter and sleeker. It features two onboard buttons and three accessory leads.
- TAPS-DBAL is designed specifically for use with Steiner DBAL-A3 and A4 models alongside Surefire and Modlite weapon lights.
- Button 1 will fire the white light + DBAL laser visible laser, regardless if it is physically set to an infrared setting.
- Button 2 will fire the DBAL laser in whatever setting is manually selected on the laser housing.
TAPS-DBAL allows for full functional use of the unique “Visible Override” feature on Steiner DBAL-A3 and A4 lasers. The Y-Splitter Crane Laser leads plug into the standard and Visible Override ports on the back of the laser. The Light lead plugs into the Surefire or Modlite tail cap port.
TAPS-DBAL is the only switch that provides the full functional utility of the DBAL-A3/A4 Visible Override feature. This capability gives users unmatched control of their light/laser combo in all tactical situations.
- Weight: 2.25oz w/hardware.
- Waterproof: 1 meter for 30 minutes.