The Arisaka Defense 300 Series Light is an illumination package consisting of the Arisaka 300 Series Light Body, Tailcap, and Malkoff Devices E1HT Scout head. Simply add an aftermarket Scout mount of your choice for a complete lighting solution.
The new Malkoff E1HT heads utilize a TIR lens that focuses the beam and produces 23,000 candela and 325 out-the-front lumens. This provides a tightly concentrated beam for maximum distance, with a small amount of spill for close range and peripheral lighting. For comparison, the latest Surefire 500 lumen M300C is rated at less than 10,000 lux, and the 1500 lumen M600DF is rated at 16,000 lux. Run time is 45-60 minutes. Malkoff heads are fully potted to withstand recoil during weapon mounted use.
Included is the low profile 300 Series Light Body for an unobstructed, close fit when using an Arisaka Inline, Offset, or Side Scout Mount, along with your choice of tailcap:
- Arisaka Momentary – eliminates accidental constant activation under stress
- Surefire Z68 clicky
- Surefire UE socketed tailcap – for use with remote switches
- Surefire DS socketed tailcap – has both a remote switch port and clicky switch
- No tailcap – in the event you already have a tailcap to use
The 300 Series Light will fit in any aftermarket Scout mount, as it retains the mounting holes and square lug interface on the underside of the light body.
- Weight: 2.8 oz (including battery)
- Length: 3.8″
- Diameter: 1.0″ at the head
- Power source: one CR123 cell (16340 rechargeable cells are not supported)
The light body, Arisaka momentary tailcap, and head are CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum and MIL-A-8625 Type III hard coat anodized. High quality Buna-N O-rings and CR123 battery are included. Made in the USA.