The ProTac Rail Mount HL-X is a 1,000 lumen weapon-mounted light featuring a dedicated fixed-mount for Picatinny rails. It uses either a remote switch or a standard push-button tail switch, and can run on multiple battery sources.
- TEN-TAP® Programming allows selection of three different operating programs: 1) high/strobe 2) high only 3) low/high
- Dual-fuel – uses two CR123A lithium batteries (included); also accepts one Streamlight SL-B26™ protected Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery pack
- Easy to use pressure switch comes with a button for on/off and a pressure switch for momentary activation.
- Integrated rail clamp attaches to MIL-STD-1913 rails
- Durable, anodized aluminum construction with impact-resistant tempered glass lens
- IPX7 rated with the Standard button switch installed; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes.
- IPX4 rated with the Remote Pressure Switch installed
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F
- Anti-roll head
- Includes two CR123A lithium batteries, remote pressure switch, push-button tail switch, remote retaining clips, double-sided tape, and zip ties
- Solid State power regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life
- RoHS compliant
- Limited lifetime warranty
Best light for the price
I believe this light is the best overall choice in many regards. While I’m not sure why they are not a standard size so you have to buy an adapter to upgrade the switch the one that comes with it is plenty sufficient for home defense. The quality of the product and the light beam is far better than the cheap ones and on par with the more expensive (overpriced) manufacturers. I very likely will purchase another one in the near future.
My main gripe with this light is the finish. It seems very thin and cheap. The pressure switch works, but is also on the cheaper side.
5 🌟 for milspec! Order was placed and shipped quickly! Item is as expected! Will definitely return for more purchases in the future! 👍