The Patent Pending Arisaka Offset Scout Mount is designed specifically for the Surefire Scout Light M600 and M300 series weapon lights, the Arisaka 300 and 600 Series Lights, and the Streamlight Protac Rail Mount 1, 2 and HL-X. It replaces the stock Picatinny rail adapter with a low profile mount for KeyMod handguards. The Offset Scout Mount uses BCM’s patented inverted KeyMod screws, which allows it to be less than 0.20″ thick.
- Length: 1.265”
- Weight: 0.4 oz
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum
- MIL-A-8625 Type III hard coat anodized
- Includes necessary screws to attach light body to mount
- Requires a T15 Torx and 5/64″ Allen wrench for installation (not included)
- BCM KeyMod screws are covered under US Patent 9377274
- M620 series lights can also be used with the Offset Scout Mount with the addition of the Arisaka Offset M620 Adapter.
- Made in the USA.
When used on the side mounting surfaces of a KeyMod handguard, the Offset Scout Mount places the light at a 45 degree angle and tucks it in closer to the handguard. Oriented upwards, the light is located at approximately the 1:30 or 10:30 clock positions. Oriented downwards, the light is located at approximately the 4:30 or 6:30 clock positions.
The Offset Scout Mount also provides three lateral mounting positions for the light body, which allows the user to position the light closer or farther away from the top rail, front sights, or other accessories. Three positions are provided, spanning approximately 0.240″. When used with the Arisaka 300 Series Light Body or 600 Series Light Body, even more clearance can be gained for larger front sights. The Offset Scout Mount fits the Noveske NSR perfectly, and is compatible with most KeyMod handguards like the BCM KMR, KAC URX4, Geissele SMR MK4/5 KeyMod, Mega MKM, Midwest Industries SSK, and Daniel Defense SLiM.