For 1913 Mounted Lights (M-LOK® Compatible)
- Fully ambidextrous: made to mount flush or cantilever off either the left or right side of the rail system.
- Designed for use with Surefire™ Scout Light mounting interface.
- Multiple mounting holes for ideal rail placement.
- Designed to mount on the 3 or 9 o’clock rail positions.
- Durable Aluminum construction
- Intently designed to be low-profile and snag-free.
- Patent Pending mounting system.
- Minimal added weight, 0.5 oz.
1/8″ Hex and T15 Torx™ drive wrench (supplied)