In competition and on the battlefield for targets near or far, the Holographic Hybrid Sight I (HHS I™) with G33 STS magnifier delivers EOTECH speed when every second counts. Lock on targets in close-quarter situations or quickly switch to the 3X magnifier for acquiring targets at extended ranges.
- L X W X H: 7.7” x 2.3” x 3.3” (195.6 x 59 x 83.9 mm)
- WEIGHT: 22.4 oz (635.1 g)
- WATER-RESISTANT: 33 ft. (10 m) depth
- MOUNT: 1” Weaver or MIL-STD-1913 rail
- BRIGHTNESS: 20 daylight settings. 10 additional settings for Gen I through III+ night vision devices
- POWER SOURCE: 1 x CR123 battery
- BATTERY LIFE: 1,000 continuous hours at nominal setting 12 at room temperature.
- G33.STS is compatible with all EOTECH Holographic Weapon Sights
- FIXED MAGNIFICATION: 3X
- EYE RELIEF: 2.2” (55.8 mm)
- FIELD OF VIEW: 7.3°
- SEALING: Fog resistant internal optics
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN HWS: Made in USA
- G33: Assembled in USA
EOTECH guarantees every product to be free from manufacturing defects in material and workmanship under normal use for a period of ten (10) years from the manufacturer’s date or customer’s proof of purchase. See EOTECH’s Prestige Warranty details for more information.
EOTECH’s unique reticle patterns are critical to delivering fast target acquisition and MOA accuracy at any range. EOTECH reticles feature a 68 MOA ring surrounding 4 1 MOA center dots, allowing the shooter to quickly pick up and lock on a target. Use this ballistic reticle with 5.56 Nato/.223 cal with 62 gr M855 FMJ at roughly 2,680 fps with a 14.5″ barrel.
*Aiming dots on the 4-dot reticle may not be distinguishable without magnification.
RANGE ESTIMATION WITH UNMAGNIFIED HWS
The standard ring found in most reticles equates to approximately 68″ (5’8″) at 100 yards.