With the HWS 518™, the best just got better. Get all of the features found in EOTech’s top sight, the EXPS, but with easy-to-find AA batteries. The 518 has buttons on the side that allow the user to position it close to the magnifier to reduce rail space.
Included in the box:
- HWS 518™
- Quick-Start Guide
- Warranty Card
- 2x AA Alkaline Batteries
- Protective Case
- Dimensions: 5.6″ x 2″ x 2.9″ (142.2 x 55.9 x 73.7 mm).
- Weight: 13.8 oz (391.2 g).
- Water-Resistant: 10ft. (3 m) depth.
- Mount: 1″ Weaver or MIL-STD-1913 rail.
- Windage & Elevation Adjustment: 0.5 MOA per click.
- Brightness: 20 daylight settings.
- Power Source: 2 x 1.5 V AA batteries – Supports lithium, alkaline, or rechargeable.
- Battery Life:
- Lithium: 2,500 continuous hours at nominal setting 12 at room temperature.
- Alkaline: 2,200 continuous hours at nominal setting 12 at room temperature.
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to 140°F (-40°F to 60°F).
- Made in the USA.
EOTech One Dot Reticle:
EOTech’s most popular reticle offered, the 68 MOA ring with 1 MOA dot provides three usable aiming points. The aiming points above are based on the following load: .223 cal. 62 gr. 2,900 vel. When using other loads and calibers, the operator will have to establish the ranges associated with the aiming points. When using a shotgun, the 68 MOA ring can be used to represent shot patterns but will vary based on choke and shell selection. For ordering this reticle, the model codes will end in -0.
The standard ring found in most reticles equates to approximately 68″ (5’8″) at 100 yards.
The 518™ HWS offers multiple brightness settings offering quick adjustability to accommodate any shooting situation.