The HWS 558™ is perfect for anyone that doesn’t like to sacrifice. The 558 is compatible with all Gen I-III night vision devices and features an adjustable, locking, quick-detach mount that offers instant removal.
Included in the box:
- HWS 558™
- Quick-Start Guide
- Warranty Card
- 2x AA Alkaline Batteries
- Protective Case
- Night Vision Compatible
- L X W X H: 5.6″ x 2.2″ x 2.9″ (142.2 x 55.9 x 73.7 mm)
- Weight: 13.8 oz (391.2 g)
- Water Resistant: 33ft. (10 m) depth
- Mount: 1″ Weaver or MIL-STD-1913 rail
- Windage & Elevation Adjustment: 0.5 MOA per click
- Brightness: 20 daylight settings
- 10 additional settings for Gen I through III+ night vision devices
- Power Source: 2 x 1.5 V AA batteries – Supports lithium, alkaline, or rechargeable
- Battery Life: Lithium, 2,500 continuous hours at nominal setting 12 at room temperature
- Alkaline: 2,200 continuous hours at nominal setting 12 at room temperature
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Made in the USA
EOTech’s unique reticle patterns are critical to delivering fast target acquisition and MOA accuracy at any range. EOTECH reticles feature a 68 MOA ring surrounding a 1 MOA center dot allowing the shooter to quickly pick up and lock on a target.
Our most popular reticle offered, the 68 MOA ring with 1 MOA dot provides three usable aiming points. The aiming points above are based on the following load: .223 cal. 62 gr. 2,900 vel. When using other loads and calibers, the operator will have to establish the ranges associated with the aiming points. When using a shotgun, the 68 MOA ring can be used to represent shot patterns but will vary based on choke and shell selection. For ordering this reticle, the model codes will end in -0.
The standard ring found in most reticles equates to approximately 68″ (5’8″) at 100 yards.
The 558™ HWS offers multiple brightness settings with both Standard and Night Vision modes offering quick adjustability to accommodate any shooting situation.