The new MBUS Pro LR capitalizes on the low profile and sleek styling of the original MBUS Pro, while adding the additional feature of an elevation adjustment wheel to accurately engage targets at variable distances.
With its all-steel construction, this is the sighting solution that delivers no-tool adjustments, maximum strength, corrosion resistance, and functionality in a compact package. Positive detents keep the MBUS Pro LR at standard AR sight height when deployed and so low when stowed that you will hardly notice them.
Made in the USA.
ALL STEEL CONSTRUCTION
- Case hardened and finished with Melonite™ for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
WINDAGE ADJUSTABLE WITH LOW-PROFILE KNOB
- No tools required
- Standard AR sight height when deployed
POSITIVE DETENTS IN BOTH THE UP AND DOWN POSITIONS
ELEVATION ADJUSTMENT WHEEL FOR 200-600 METER DISTANCES
- Position: Rear
- Height above rail (stowed): ~0.49 in.
- Length (stowed): 2.2 in.
- Weight, w/ hardware: 2.0 oz.
- Mounts on any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny/STANAG 4694 rail.
- Small aperture dia.: 0.07 in.
- Large aperture dia.: 0.19 in.