World’s finest fixed iron sights. Designed for discerning shooters who want the familiarity of classic AR-15 fixed iron sights, while demanding modern features, refined styling, and world class build quality.
FROM PEEP TO POST In making the Peak Sights we left no stone unturned and few parts untouched.
RIGHT RADIUS: Peak Sights are designed around a modern 15″ sight radius. While carbine length rifles have become the norm, most fixed iron sights still use components designed for the M16A2’s 20″ sight radius.
CORRECTIVE VISION The human eye intuitively centers objects within a bright aperture.
LIGHT MADE RIGHT Meticulously machined to be the lightest fixed iron sights in existence, without compromising an ounce of strength.
SOLID SIGHTS Every Peak sight is CNC milled from 7075-T6 billet, which has vastly superior mechanical properties to 6061-T6, and is used where ultimate strength and durability outweigh cost considerations.
SMOOTH IS FAST Peak Sights have a streamlined profile free of protruding levers and knobs that won’t rap your knuckles, or get caught on clothing, gear, and surroundings.
- Materials: 7075-T6 Aluminum / 4140H Steel
- Finishes: Mil-A-8625 Type III Hard Coat Anodizing / Flash Nitride® / Black Oxide
- Weight: 26.6g (0.94oz) SW1010 / 38.4g (1.35oz) SW1020
- Origin: USA
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Height: 36mm (1.42″) @ center of elevation range
- Click Value: 0.5 MOA @ 15″ Sight Radius
- Adjustments: 51 MOA Elevation / 46 MOA Windage @ 15″ Sight Radius
- Flip Apertures: 1.78mm/5.08mm (0.07″/0.20″) diameter – Same-Plane
- Sight Post: 1.35mm (0.053″) width – Non-Rotating