The AD-RECON-H mount is made for putting high power glass onto a flattop style AR-15. Designed to be used in conjunction with a Laser Sighting System to bring the Objective Housing high enough to clear the laser, or rifles needing a higher cheek weld. This is the tallest mount that we offer. The cantilever throws the scope out front with 2″ offset, allowing you to get the right eye relief. It is precision machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat T3 Mil-Spec anodize. It features the all-new Titanium Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system to accommodate both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
The AD-RECON-H mount features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system which has the following advantages:
- Does not require proprietary tools for adjustment.
- Can be adjusted with your finger or a flat blade screwdriver.
- Lever can be configured to lock to the front or the rear.
- Superior clamping surface to insure maximum rail engagement.
Materials & Construction
- The AD-RECON-H mount is precision CNC machined from a block of 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat type 3 Mil-Spec anodize for a rock hard lasting finish.
- Fully adjustable to fit both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
- American Defense MFG, LLC. products feature a lifetime warranty.
- Features the all-new Titanium Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system.
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
The AD-RECON-H mount has the following specifications:
- Weight: 8.50 ounces