The Patent Pending Arisaka Offset Optic Mount is a modular mounting solution that allows the user to select a 35 or 45 degree offset position for a red dot sight without requiring additional components. The 35-degree position brings the red dot sight up closer to slimmer, smaller scopes, while the 45-degree position provides additional clearance around wider turrets or larger, higher magnification scopes.
The Arisaka Offset Optic Mount is designed to be attached to the top Picatinny rail of an AR15 rifle. When the rifle is canted to make use of the offset red dot sight, the optic remains centered over the bore and maintains a lower 1/3 co-witness height. The base and optic plates can be reversed, allowing for use on the left or right side.
A wide selection of red dot sights are supported with interchangeable optic plates:
Standard height (for 1.5″ to 1.8″ scope mounts):
- Plate 1: Docter, Eotech, Insight, Meopta, Vortex Venom/Viper, Burris Fastfire III
- Plate 2: Trijicon RMR, SRO, Holosun 407C, 507C, 508T
- Plate 3: C-More, Vortex Razor, SIG Romeo 3
- Plate 4: Leupold Delta Point Pro, JPoint, Shield RMS, SIG Romeo Zero
- Plate 5: Aimpoint Micro T1/T2/H1/H2, SIG Romeo 4, 5 (not 5X), Holosun HS403 (not A), HS503, HS515, HS530
- Plate 6: Aimpoint Acro
- Plate 13: Holosun 509T
- Plate 15: SIG Romeo 1 and Romeo 1 Pro
- Plate 18: Holosun 407K, 507K
- Plate 21: Trijicon RMRcc
Tall height (1.9″ to 2.2″ scope mounts):
- Plate 7: Docter, Eotech, Insight, Meopta, Vortex Venom/Viper, Burris Fastfire III
- Plate 8: Trijicon RMR, SRO, Holosun 407C, 507C, 508T
- Plate 10: Leupold Delta Point Pro, JPoint, Shield RMS, SIG Romeo Zero
- Plate 11: Aimpoint Micro T1/T2/H1/H2, SIG Romeo 4, 5 (not 5X), Holosun HS403 (not A), HS503, HS515, HS530
- Plate 12: Aimpoint Acro
- Plate 14: Holosun 509T
- Plate 16: SIG Romeo 1 and Romeo 1 Pro
- Plate 17: 1913 Picatinny Rail Adapter (40 degrees only, non-adjustable).
- Plate 19: Holosun 407K, 507K
- Plate 20: Trijicon MRO
- Plate 22: Trijicon RMRcc
Do not exceed 20-inch lbs of torque on the screws that attach the optic to the plate.
Weight: 1.9 oz without optic.
Length: 1.0″ for the base, which occupies three Picatinny slots (twin recoil lugs and clamping screw).
Height: The base sits 0.180″ above the surface of the Picatinny rail.
The mount is CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum and MIL-A-8625 Type III hard coat anodized. IP20 and IP27 Torx Plus bit drivers are included with each base. Made in the USA. Please refer to the instructions for torque values and mount configuration.