The LEAP/09 is a state of the art 34mm scope mount. Designed for shooters who want the lightest, stiffest, and easiest to use quick-detach scope mount possible. Every Leap mount is CNC milled from 7075-T6 Aluminum billet, which has vastly superior mechanical properties to 6061-T6, and is used where ultimate strength and durability outweigh cost considerations.
- Level Drive: An integrated set-screw lets you square your scope with your mount in record time.
- Side Kick: Supercharge your sighting system by adding a reflex sight in the optimal offset position.
- ViseRing: Designed from the ground up to be lighter, lower-profile, and easier to use than traditional split rings.
- Engineered to be the lightest QD scope mount, without compromising an ounce of strength.
- LEAP mounts have no protruding levers, bolts, or knobs to rap your knuckles, or get caught on clothing, gear, and surroundings.
- Click Drive: A fluted crown requires only the torque from your bare hand to securely clamp the mount onto a rail, and uses the force from a spring-loaded ball-detent to make it completely recoil proof. Return-to-zero is guaranteed as long as the same person takes it on and off.
- Materials: 7075-T6 Aluminum / 4140H Steel
- Finishes: Type III Anodizing / Flash Nitride
- Center height over rail: 1.57″and 1.93″
- Ring diameter: 34mm
- Overhang: 2.0
- Weight: 154-165g
- Origin: United States of America
- Rails: MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny*
- Mount: Scalarworks® Leap™
- Level System: LevelDrive™ screw
- Drivers: T25 Torx driver bit