State of the art Aimpoint ACRO mounts.
Designed for shooters who want the lightest, strongest, and most compact quick-detach optic mount possible.
Leap mounts hold and return to zero under any condition. Guaranteed.
LIGHT MADE RIGHT
Engineered to be the lightest Aimpoint ACRO QD mount, without compromising an ounce of strength.
The Leap is the strongest Aimpoint ACRO Quick-Detach mount we’ve ever tested.
We put a variety of QD mounts on a digital test stand, capable of exerting up to 1500lbs of force, and analyzed load versus displacement data for each. We then used everything we learned from these tests to refine our original design, culminating in the Leap; a quick-detach mount that is both the lightest and strongest on the market today.
Every Leap Mount is CNC milled from 7075-T6 billet, which has vastly superior mechanical properties to 6061-T6 and is used where ultimate strength and durability outweigh cost considerations.
SMOOTH IS FAST
The Leap has no protruding levers, bolts, or knobs to rap your knuckles or get caught on clothing, gear, and surroundings.
- Materials: 7075-T6 Aluminum / 4140H Steel
- Finishes: Type III Anodizing / Flash Nitride
- Center height over rail: 1.42 or 1.57″
- Co-Witness: Absolute or Lower-Third
- Weight: 1.48oz or 1.55oz
- Origin: United States of America
- Rails: MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny
- Aimpoint reflex sights: ACRO P-1
- Mount: Scalarworks® Leap™ (SW0310)
- Tools: T10 Torx driver bit
- Manuals: Scalarworks® LEAP™