The LEAP/01 is a state of the art Aimpoint Micro T-2 mount. Designed for shooters who want the lightest, strongest, and least obtrusive quick-detach optic mount possible.
- ONE ZERO The Leap Mount returns to zero on every re-installation, and holds zero under the heaviest recoil. Guaranteed.
- LIGHT MADE RIGHT Engineered to be the lightest Aimpoint Micro T-2 QD mount, without compromising an ounce of strength.
- MIGHTY MOUNT The Leap is the strongest Aimpoint Micro T-2 Quick-Detach mount we’ve ever tested.
- CLICK DRIVE quick-detach mechanism is intuitive, self adjusting, and completely recoil proof. By decoupling clamping force from vibration resistance, ClickDrive™ doesn’t need massive amounts of imprecise torque, and is not dependent on unreliable friction. A low profile recessed thumbwheel deflects external impacts, while letting you take the mount off in under 3 seconds, with or without gloves.
- Materials: 7075-T6 Aluminum / 4140H Steel
- Finishes: Type III Anodizing / Flash Nitride
- Height: 1.42″ , 1.57″, 1.93″
- Origin: United States of America
- Aimpoint Reflex Sights: Micro T-2, T-1, H-2, H-1, CompM5
- Holosun reflex sight: HE403, HE503, HE515, HE530, HS403, HS503, HS515
- Primary Arms Reflex Sights: Advanced Micro Dot, Microdot
- Sig Sauer Reflex Sights: ROMEO4 (H/S/T), ROMEO5
- Vortex Reflex Sights: CROSSFIRE®, SPARC® II, SPARC® SOLAR
- Scalarworks Leap™ mount
- Nylok® treated sight screws
- T10 Torx driver bit.
- User Manual.