The LEAP/07 is a ultra high-performance scope mount. Designed for shooters who want the lightest, most rigid, easiest to use, and least obtrusive quick-detach scope mount possible.
LEVEL HEADED The Leap includes our proprietary leveling screw to help you conveniently square your scope with your mount.
LIGHT MADE RIGHT Engineered to be the lightest QD scope mount, without compromising an ounce of strength.
STATE OF THE SMART The LEAP/Scope incorporates two of the most efficient structures known to man. A tubular boom and an I-beam bridge, each with over-sized cross-sections, maximize rigidity and impact resistance while minimizing weight.
THE ONE RING The Scalarworks® Ring was designed from the ground up to be stiffer, lighter, and easier to use than traditional rings.
SMOOTH IS FAST Narrower than most bolt-on mounts: the Leap has no protruding levers or knobs to rap your knuckles, or get caught on clothing, gear, and surroundings.
- CLICK DRIVE quick-detach mechanism is intuitive, self adjusting, and completely recoil proof. By decoupling clamping force from vibration resistance, ClickDrive™ doesn’t need massive amounts of imprecise torque, and is not dependent on unreliable friction. A low profile recessed thumbwheel deflects external impacts, while letting you take the mount off in under 3 seconds, with or without gloves.
- Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum + 4140H Steel
- Finish: Type III Hard Anodizing + Black Oxide
- Ring Diameter: 30mm (SW700) or 34mm (SW710)
- Weight: 5.46oz (155.4g) / 5.56oz (157.6g)
- Origin: United States of America
- Scalarworks® Leap™ Mount
- Scalarworks® Leap™ Leveling Screw
- Scalarworks® Leap™ Nylok® treated ring screw
- T25 Torx driver bit
- User Manual