FAST™ is a series of optic mounts and platforms that provide end-users with a quicker sight picture than standard height mounts. A 2.26” optical centerline height provides faster/easier reticle acquisition while wearing electronic ear-pro/communications headsets, night vision goggles, and gas masks and allows for more rapid visual processing of the battlefield by promoting a heads-up posture. A heads-up posture also helps users maintain a neutral spine position which is more comfortable while wearing helmets, plate carriers, and other heavy gear.
The FAST™ MRO Mount features a built-in standard height windage-adjustable back up rear iron sight that keeps weapons uncluttered, without reducing capability. It also features the FAST™ offset accessory mounting interface.
The FAST™ Micro Mount comes with a standard rail-grabber clamp mount, but is designed to readily accept a drop-in American Defense Manufacturing® patented QD Auto-Lock™ Lever (sold separately). This mounting option will provide quick detach capability.
The FAST™ MRO Mount is built from 7075-T6 Aluminum and Type III Hardcoat Anodized Black or FDE*.
- Height: 2.26”
- Weight: 3.2
- Dimensions: 2 × 1.3 × 2 in
- Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Type III Hardcoat Anodize Black or FDE
- Built in rear BUIS (can be used with Unity Fusion Front sights)
- Accepts American Defense QD Auto-Lock™
- Designed for Trijicon MRO, MRO HD, and MRO Patrol
- Compatible with all FAST™ FTC (Flip-To-Center) Magnifier Mounts