The Aimpoint CompM4s was designed for users who require a professional quality red dot optic for use under extremely harsh conditions. The U.S. Army has chosen a member of the Aimpoint CompM4 series of sights as their M68CCO (Close Combat Optic) for over two decades. The CompM4s holds that status today, with over 100,000 sights currently in use by the U.S. Armed Forces. The CompM4s is powered by a single AA battery for over 80,000 hours (8 years) of continuous use and over 500,000 hours in the night vision settings. The CompM4s has a low battery compartment. The CompM4s comes with a rubber bikini lens cover and the killFlash® anti-reflection device (ARD) to prevent glint from the front lens in the heat of battle. This configuration of the CompM4s is without any mount. The mounting solution has to be ordererd separately. The sight housing is constructed of hard-anodized aluminum alloy for optimal protection of the electronic and optical components in all types of environmental conditions. The 2 MOA red dot pairs perfectly with the Aimpoint 3XMag-1™ magnifier and all generations of night vision devices. The Aimpoint CompM4s sight is soldier tested and combat-proven, in other words an extremely robust high quality product.
- Low battery compartment
- Mount base is keyed in to the body of the sight to absorb recoil
- Front lens opening is threaded for addition of killFlash® anti-reflective device (ARD)
- Type classified as the U.S. Army’s M68CCO (Close Combat Optic)
- Legendary Aimpoint ruggedness
- Anodized high strength aluminum housing, semi-matte black
- Both the standard mount and spacer can be changed to meet the demands of your specific mission and equipment.
- NVD compatible
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Dot Size: 2 MOA
- Magnification: 1x No Magnification
- Mount: No Mount
- Size: 4.7L x 2.1W x 2.4H