The Trijicon Miniature Rifle Optic (MRO®) is a reflex-style, sealed sight intended for use on rifles, carbines, and shotguns to provide fast target acquisition. It is designed to be used with both eyes open, providing the operator with maximum situational awareness. The large aperture and tapered light path maximize the viewing area in such a small optic, allowing for fast target engagement – especially from non-standard shooting positions. Advanced lens coatings and electronics produce a crisp red dot. The brightness control dial on the MRO is specifically designed for ambidextrous usage. This brightness dial allows for quick and ergonomic adjustments with a mid-adjustment “off” position and eight discernible brightness settings.
- Ocular Cap.
- Objective Cap ARD.
- 1/3 Co-Witness Quick Release Mount (AC32071).
- Trijicon Logo Sticker (PR15).
- Lens Cloth.
- Warranty Card.
- MRO Mount Guide.
- Length x Width x Height: 4.1″ x 1.8″ x 2.0″.
- Weight: 5.1 oz.
- Magnification: 1x.
- Objective Size: 25mm.
- Reticle Pattern: 2.0 MOA Dot.
- Day Reticle Color: Red.
- Night Reticle Color: Red.
- Bindon Aiming Concept™ (BAC): No
- Illumination Source: LED.
- Illumination Settings: 8.
- Power Source: 1 CR2032 Lithium Battery.
- Battery Life: 5 years of continuous use at day setting “3″ (setting 5 of 8) at °F (21°C).
- Adjustment: 1/2 MOA Per Click.
- Adjustment Range: 70 MOA Total Travel.
- Eye Relief: Infinite in.
- Mount: 1/3 Co-Witness Quick Release Mount.
- Housing Material: 7075-T6 forged aluminum.
- Finish: Matte Black.
- Submersion Depth: 100 ft.