The Dual-Illuminated RMR uses fiber optics and tritium to illuminate the reticle. Fiber optics collect ambient light, automatically adjusting the reticle brightness. In situations with no (or low) light, the tritium illuminates the reticle. This version is popular with shooters who prefer a battery-free solution. The triangle can be used in two unique ways: the tip of the triangle offers a fine aiming solution for precision shooting or shooting at distance, or the entire reticle can be used for rapid acquisition in close shooting situations.
- Reticle: 12.9 MOA Green Triangle
- Illumination Source: Fiber Optics & Tritium
- Adjustment: 1 MOA Per Click no special tools needed
- Magnification: 1x
- Housing Material: Forged Aluminum
- Finish: Matte Black
- Weight: 1.2 oz. (34.02g)
- Unique, patented housing shape diverts the force of an impact away from the lens, greatly increasing durability
- Tritium-phosphor lamp illuminates reticle in low-light conditions and fiber optics automatically adjust the brightness level and contrast to available light conditions
- Tritium lamp is warrantied by Trijicon® to illuminate for 15 years from date of original manufacture
- Creates a wide-band light transmission for minimal change in target area color
- Designed to be waterproof to 20 meters (66 ft.)
- No batteries needed
- If selecting an RMR for mounting on the Glock® MOS, Springfield® OSP, Walther® PDP, or H&K® VP9 Optics Ready, a Trijicon RMR® mounting kit (AC32064) is required.