ACOG 3.5×35 scope with Green Horseshoe BAC Reticle and Target Reference System—the ranging reticle is calibrated for 5.56 (.223 cal) flat-top rifles to 1000 meters. Includes Flat Top Adapter. Daytime illumination is provided by fiber optics and Tritium illuminates the scopes at night.
ALWAYS ON, ALWAYS READY
Most ACOG® models are battery free, featuring a tritium/fiber optic illuminated reticle that automatically adjusts the brightness based on available light.
Several ACOG models are designed with a user adjustable brightness setting powered by a single AA battery. The 3.5×35 LED and 4×32 LED models both offer six adjustable brightness settings.
RUGGED, RELIABLE HOUSING DESIGN
Fixed-power design allows for minimal moving parts to create a nearly indestructible sighting system.
“BOTH EYES OPEN” DESIGN
“Both eyes open” shooting using Trijicon’s Bindon Aiming Concept™ (BAC) feature allows for improved situational awareness.
The quality of the glass and multi-coated lenses maximize light-gathering capabilities and clear field of view with zero distortion.
EXACT TARGET DISTANCES & HOLDS
Most ACOG models feature a bullet drop compensating and target-ranging reticle for decisive aiming.
No other magnified optic has been used more in combat than the ACOG.
Proven to withstand recoil from a .22LR to a .50BMG and everything in between. Easily passes U.S. Military drop test requirements.
Exceptional waterproof performance that exceeds military standards. Dry nitrogen-filled to eliminate fogging. This optic is tested to withstand and perform in extreme cold and heat with dry-nitrogen filled housing that mitigates fogging.
- Length x Width x Height: 8 in x 2.1 in x 2.9 in (203.2mm x 53.34mm x 73.66mm)
- Weight: 17.6 oz. (498.95g)
- Magnification: 3.5x
- Objective Size: 35mm
- Reticle Pattern: Horseshoe Dot
- Day Reticle Color: Green
- Night Reticle Color: Green
- Bullet Drop Compensating (BDC): Yes
- Caliber: .223 / 5.56
- Illumination Source: Fiber Optics & Tritium
- Power Source: Fiber Optics & Tritium
- Adjustment: ½ MOA per click
- Eye Relief: 2.4 in. (60.96mm)
- Exit Pupil: 0.39 in. (9.91mm)
- Field of View (degrees): 5.5°
- Field of View (feet): 28.9 ft. @ 100 yds. (9.63m @ 100m)
- Mount: Flattop Thumbscrew Mount (TA51)
- Housing Material: Forged Aluminum
- Finish: Matte Black
- Thumbscrew Flattop Adapter (TA51)
- 3.5×35 Scopecoat (TA63)
- LENSPEN (TA56)
- Lanyard Assembly for Adjuster Caps (TA71E)
- Trijicon Logo Sticker (PR15)
- ACOG BAC Manual
- Warranty Card