The IWC QD Micro can be mounted through a single ½” diameter hole in most polymer stocks, handguards, forends, and buttstocks measuring up to .230” in thickness, including all M.O.E. Handguards by Magpul Industries.
- Accepts any push-button Quick Detach sling swivel.
- 8 position rotation limited to prevent sling wrap-up.
- 95% lower profile than a separate Sling Mount and Picatinny MIL-Spec 1913 Rail Section, the ergonomic, flush-mount design eliminates all sharp edges that can ensnarl the operator’s gear.
- The QD Micro Flush QD Sling Mount is designed to fit precisely through any vent hole in the Troy Industries TRX Extreme and Alpha BattleRails with no modifications.
- Once inserted through the hole in the handguard, forend, stock or buttstock, the QD Micro Flush QD Sling mount is retained by a “Spirolock” on the outside assisted by a pair of setscrews from the inside to prevent the mount from rotating. Our design places all the slinging stresses in compression against the inside mounting surface instead of in tension on the thread of fasteners.
- Weighing just .243 ounces, the ultra-lightweight design CNC machined from BILLET 303 Stainless Steel eliminates all unnecessary material and fasteners. IWC then finishes the mount in Black Oxide to prevent rust & corrosion.
- 100% LIFETIME WARRANTY. PERIOD.
- IWC’s MOUNT-N-SLOT products are MADE BY AMERICANS.
- Comes complete with necessary instructions for simple installation.