Cutting Edge Trijicon RMR mount for Remington shotguns. Enhance the effectiveness of your shotgun with the speed and precision of a red dot sight, while maintaining its factory shooting ergonomics.
- PERFECT PLACEMENT: Puts your Trijicon reflex sight in the ideal shooting position.
- STRENGTH IN NUMBERS: The Sync’s patented internal Key-Slot mounting system spreads side impacts across 4 anchor points.
- Every Sync is CNC milled from 7075-T6 billet, which has vastly superior mechanical properties to 6061-T6, and is used where ultimate strength and durability outweigh cost considerations.
- LIGHT MADE RIGHT: Meticulously machined to be the lightest optic mounting solution for Remington Tactical shotguns, without compromising an ounce of strength.
- TIGHT AS A DRUM: The Sync features a water-tight mounting platform that doesn’t require a sealing plate.
- Materials: 7075-T6 Aluminum / 4140H Steel
- Finishes: Type III Anodizing / Flash Nitride
- Center height over receiver: 0.54″
- Co-Witness: Lower-Tenth
- Weight: 0.78oz
- Origin: United States of America
- Remington Shotguns: Model 870, 1100, 11-87
- Trijicon reflex sights: RM01, RM02, RM03, RM04, RM05, RM06, RM07, RM08, RM09, SRO1, SRO2, SRO3
- Holosun reflex sights: 407, 507, 508
- Mount: Scalarworks® Sync™ (SW1400)
- Fasteners: #6-32×0.4375″ flat-head (Nylok® treated), #6-32×0.25″ flat-head (Nylok® treated), #6-32×0.35″ captive
- Tools: T10 Torx driver bit
- Manuals: Scalarworks® Sync/04