OPF-G, ACRO, RSD is a drop in adapter for superb Aimpoint ACRO sights. OPF-M17.
- ACRO, RSD is compatible with MIL-issued M17/M18.
- Material: Machined in 4140 steel
- Finish: Black oxide coated
- Includes two 3/32 Allen screws (torque value: 12 to 14 in·lb), a 3/32 Allen key, and a packet of VC-3.
- Proudly designed and made in the USA.
OPF-G, ACRO, RSD is a drop in adapter for superb Aimpoint ACRO sights. OPF-M17, ACRO, RSD is compatible with MIL issued M17/M18. Machined in 4140 steel and black oxide coated, OPF-G, ACRO, RSD is a new member of FCD’s OPF (Optics Platform, Forward Controls) line. FCD again eschews aluminum for this application and continues to use steel as other OPF plates, FCD prefers steel plates for steel screws. 4140 steel costs more and takes longer to machine, FCD uses it extensively on other products. FCD does not deem lightweight to be of particular use in this application but considers reliability and durability far more valuable and essential qualities.
FCD doesn’t like rebranding but does make exceptions when the products in question are outstanding, and they share the same values as the companies that make them. FCD’s known Tangodown and its folks for a long time and are proud to be able to put their logo on the SSM-01, ACRO and make it OPF-M17, ACRO.
OPF-G-ACRO, RSD includes:
- Two 3/32 Allen screws (torque value: 12 to 14 in·lb)
- 3/32 Allen key,
- A packet of VC-3.
Proudly designed and made in the USA.
Notes from manufacturer:
- Attention Steiner MPS users: MPS’s recoil lug underneath the sight may vary in width and be slightly wider than that of the ACRO. Should this be the case, firmly push the MPS on the plate, or gently tap on the sight until the MPS fully seats.
|Color / Pattern
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov