Fits Glock Models: 17, 17L, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 37, 38, 39 and 45. Behind Trijicon® Fiber Sights is years of engineering and manufacturing experience in producing the industry’s leading night sight and fiber illuminated scopes and sights. Featuring similar fiber optic materials used in several Trijicon® fiber optic scopes and sights, including the battle-proven ACOG®, the Trijicon® Fiber Sights are purposely engineered to bring the absolute brightest aiming point while retaining strength and maintaining a refined sight picture. Trijicon Fiber Sights come from the factory with a .060″ red fiber pre-installed on the front sight, and an extra red and green fiber replacement in the package. Whether carrying or competing, these bright, thin sights create the perfect aiming point for fast, accurate rounds on target.
- HIGHLY VISIBLE FRONT SIGHT. A bright front post fiber (0.060” diameter) combined with a subdued rear sight promotes acquisition of front sight and target.
- CLEAR, PRECISE SIGHT PICTURE. A thin front post (.110” width) allows for a refined sight picture in a variety of shooting environments and distances and gives a better field of view for longer range engagements.
- WITHSTANDS RIGOROUS SHOOTING, ROUGH HANDLING, AND AGGRESSIVE HOLSTER USE. Using leading edge fiber technology and Trijicon’s legendary rugged metal construction, this fiber sight maximizes retention and durability.
- ONE-HANDED RETURN MANIPULATION. Steeply hooked front surface of rear sight assists in emergency one-handed slide manipulations.
- COMFORTABLE TO CONCEAL. Rounded edges of rear sight reduce snag points for improved comfort while carrying.
NOTE: Professional installation recommended. Dimensions for reference only