The LV-119 Front Overt Plate Bag is part of the LV/119 SYSTEM.
- Designed to fit United States Standard Issue SAPI cut plates.
- Plate Bags offer placard and chest rig integration via removable 1 Inch ITW NEXUS Buckles.
- The OVERT shares the same profile as the COVERT plate bags but with modifications that make them more suitable for high-profile operations.
- Removable clips allow users to reduce the signature of the plate bag.
- Medium Dimensions: 10″ x 12.5″
- Large Dimensions: 10.25″ x 13.25″
- Thickness Dimensions: MAXIMUM of 1.20″
The LV/119 SYSTEM is a group of products that work together to give end-users the ability to scale their equipment to their current needs. The fact that this is a cohesive system means that users can mix and match accessories in most cases. For example, one could take a COVERT Front or Rear Plate bag and use it with an OVERT Front and Rear Plate Bag. Users may also cross-pollinate cummerbunds, shoulder covers, and other parts that will be available. The SYSTEM encompasses many parts, some of which are currently available and some that are in development, such as Back Panels of various types, MOLLE cummerbunds, First Spear TUBES™ integrations, and different placards.
The OVERT shares the same profile as the COVERT plate bags but with modifications that make them more suitable for high-profile operations. The front bag features a 3 Row / 4 Column MOLLE field that doubles as a 6” x 3” Hook/Loop Field. This may be used to attach End User Devices (EUDs), such as those made by KAGWERKS or Juggernaut Defense. The Hook/Loop may be used to mount placards, patches, and IR identifiers. The MOLLE can also be used to mount administrative pouches, frag grenade pouches, or anything else users may require quick need access to. Every front plate bag comes standard with sewn loops on the sides for attaching First Spear TUBES™ for use with Spiritus’s TUBES™ cummerbund.
Placard and Chest Rig Integration:
All LV/119 Plate Bags offer placard and chest rig integration via removable 1 Inch ITW NEXUS Buckles. These clips are removable, allowing users to reduce the signature of the plate bag if it is being worn under a cover shirt or being utilized in a low-profile role.
Push To Talk Support:
Each OVERT front plate bag comes standard with a PTT/Porkchop Loop on either side.
Communication Cable Routing:
The Modern Warfighter and Law Enforcement Officer has a radio. To date, the majority of manufacturers have not taken end-user communications needs into their design considerations – Spiritus endeavors to break that paradigm. The OVERT front bag offers open shoulders to facilitate commo cable routing inside the plate bags and over the shoulders. It also offers small routing points by the 1 Inch ITW NEXUS buckles on the chest – easily accommodating PTT cable routing.
The carrier was designed to fit United States Standard Issue SAPI cut plates, but it will fit other cuts as well as long as they fit within the specifications listed below. The bags were built to accommodate “thicker” plates, but they will not fit plates that do not fall within the measurements listed.
- Medium -10″ x 12.5″
- Large – 10.25″ x 13.25″
- Thickness – MAXIMUM of 1.20″
Click Here for the cummerbund installation quick start guide.
Notes from the manufacturer:
- The LV119 Front Plate Bag is part of the LV119 Plate Carrier System. This item does not include a Rear Plate Bag, Cummerbund, Shoulder Covers, Placards, or any other accessories. Additional components are required for proper use.
- Some images are shown with optional accessories sold separately.