The MOLLE back panel was designed to give LV/119 O V E R T users the ability to quickly swap out multiple rear bag loadout configurations based on the needs of a mission set. With its semi-rigid MOLLE frame, multiple anchor points, and quick zip installation, the MOLLE Back Panel is just as robust as a permanent sewn-in system while providing a near limitless set of pouch combination options.
- The MOLLE Back Panel features six columns of MOLLE across, and 12 slots down
- Provides ample real estate for attaching water bladders, wide pouches, or multiple small pouches side-by-side
- End users can now keep one plate carrier for all missions and simply swap out back panels that have been preloaded with specific equipment
- Swapping between MOLLE Back Panels takes less than a minute and requires no tools
- Allows operators to store additional back panels in vehicles or ready rooms for rapid deployment when needed