The High Rise M4 Belt Pouch combines the combat-proven Ten-Speed® military-grade elastic with a belt attachment system anyone can use. The High Rise M4 Belt Pouch holds one M4 magazine or similar sized item higher up on the belt for maximum concealability.
The High Rise M4 Belt Pouch attaches to the belt on regular everyday pants, rigger’s belts, or duty belts with a hook and loop attachment system. The attachment system is split so the pouch can be attached on both sides of a belt loop to keep the pouch from rotating. The hook and loop attachment are able to be removed so the pouch can be mounted horizontally on the belt.
- One M4 magazine (polymer or metal).
- Small radios.
- Similar sized items.
- Belt Size (Vertical): 2″ wide.
- Belt Size (Horizontal): 1.25″ wide.
- Military-grade Ten-Speed® elastic front.
- ULTRAcomp™ high-performance laminate.
- Size: 3” x 4.5”.
- Weight: 20 grams.