The GP Flap is a single pocket zip on attachment to the Assault Back Panel Core.
- Consists of one pocket that measures 10″ x 6″ x 2.5″
- Pocket was built to store extra items that may be needed on an operation such as medical equipment or roll up flex linear charges
- The pocket features a half zippered closure to prevent items from inadvertently dumping out unzipping the pouch
- Inside the pocket there is Hook/Loop lined on both sides for the addition of hook Hook/Loop accessories.
- Two tie down locations on the interior for securing sensitive items
- The GP Flap has two built-in channels behind the pocket that allows for the storage of linear items, such as Slap Charges and Breach Pens
- The front of the pocket offers a smaller zippered stash pocket for organizing smaller items
- It features a Hook/Loop field that measures 2″ x 9″ for attaching placards or patches
- The GP flap is attached to the Assault Back Panel Core by a separating dual zipper, 3 directional snaps and a hook/loop field.