The SPUD pouch is built hold pretty much anything. Spiritus Systems has taken the traditional, open-top, general-purpose pouch and thoroughly re-worked it to give it a big bump in versatility.
- The rim of the pouch is lined with an adjustable shock cord loop to keep the contents secure and slip free even if they are significantly smaller than the pouch itself
- The top of the pouch features both hook & loop and pull tabs so you can choose between the included scrim cover or an adjustable shock cord flap
- Both options are included with every SPUD pouch. The scrim cover, when pulled tight will wrap around any irregular shapes and keep the user’s kit fully locked into the pouch while still maintaining full coverage
- The whole system takes up two columns of MOLLE and can be mounted pretty much anywhere
- It will hold anything from a single 556 magazine, all the way up to two 7.62 magazines (and a wide variety of different items as well)