The THING 2 answers the call for end-users who need to carry more. Expanding on the incredible modularity of the Micro Fight Chest Rig, The THING 2 allows for the rapid expansion to cover longer-duration mission profiles.
Using a 500d/1000d Fused laminate married to a Woven Polypropylene Laminate Sheeting Spiritus has created a lightweight, hydrophobic and efficient design.
Each side of The Thing 2 has a Rigid 3 Column MOLLE filed for attaching pouches of your choice.
A loop field and retaining loops make attaching your Placard or your Micro Fight Chest Rig simple and fast. This allows for hot-swapping of your primary loadout from a chest rig, to your plate carrier. The retaining loops also serve as tie-down points for mission-critical equipment.
The rear of The Thing 2 has a hook & loop lined slot for accepting sub-load pouches such as the SACK or Lunchbox.
- Rigid design for load-bearing excellence.
- Hook & loop attachment Dimensions 9 1/2 ” x 5″
- Dimensions: (Approximate) Height 6″ x Width 19″ x Depth 2″
- Capable of accepting most placard-style systems on the market.
- On the backside of each MOLLE field, there are built-in radio/magazine pouches.
- Buckles are secured to THE THING 2 with eyelets that allow for full articulation of the buckles.
Some images are shown with optional accessories sold separately.