The Patent Pending Padded Vickers Sling combines the tactical sling capability of the Vickers Sling with the added comfort of a padded rear section. The 2” inline pad doesn’t move up or down the sling and is made from closed-cell foam that won’t separate or gain water weight. The front section with the Quick Adjuster allows the user to instantly lengthen and shorten the sling – quickly transitioning from a “hands-free” carry to a shooting position with a simple pull of the Adjuster.
The Quick Adjuster – Contrasting Pull Tab
Able to quickly transition from carrying a slung rifle comfortably to combat ready, the patent-pending Quick Adjuster has bridged the gap between the two primary uses of weapon slings – from transporting to fighting. All Padded Vickers Slings™ are built with precision and pride right here at home in the US with superior materials.
Attachment Hardware Sold Separately
The Padded Vickers Sling attaches directly to fixed loop firearm attachment systems. Additional hardware can be purchased and added to the front and backend of the sling for more firearm attachment methods.
Shotgun News, March 2015
“The Vickers Padded Sling is, without doubt, the most comfortable combat carry sling I have ever slung around my shoulders.” – Shotgun News, March 2015, Vol 69 – Issue 9, pg 18
Adjuster & Triglides Build
Nylon Hardware: The all-new Nylon Hardware version features all newly designed DuPont Zytel® nylon – which is lighter, stronger, and more flexible than traditional plastic sling hardware. The majority of the BFG slings shipped to the US Military feature Nylon Hardware.
The 2” inline pad doesn’t move up or down the sling and is made from closed-cell foam that won’t separate or gain water weight.
- 1.25” webbing can be looped through sling swivels, buttstock slots, or combined with sling hardware (available separately)
- Fits standard M4 carbines and other rifles
- Can be mounted upside down (Adjuster to the rear) on traditional bolt action rifles and shotguns for a “muzzle up” carry
- Military Applications
- NSN: 1005-01-632-4682 (Black – Padded)
- NIIN: 01-632-4682 (Black – Padded)
- Cage Code: 3X9S8
- Duns Number: 152028291
- 1.25″ sling webbing on each end
- 2.00″ tubular webbing with closed cell foam padding
- Overall length is adjustable to accommodate different sized weapons, with or without body armor
- Invista solution dyed CORDURA® webbing
- Patented Quick Adjuster with Contrasting Pull Tab
- Nylon hardware: glass-reinforced DuPont Zytel® Nylon