The Single Point Slingster® was developed out of the need to have an adjustable padded sling on Sub Guns. The differences between The Single Point Slingster® and the regular 2 point Slingster® are:
- Can only be used in 1 point configuration
- Pad is shorter / narrower
- Steel welded ring allows smooth mobility of the weapon from dominant to non-dominant shoulder
- Adjustable webbing link that mounts to weapon
- Rapid-adjust rubberized pull tab allows the ability to quickly transition your weapon from securely slung to combat-ready.
- Includes the new Ferro Concepts Slingster® Pull Tab. The no-hole design and enhanced ribbed grip offer greater traction with or without gloves. Injection-molded from high-quality flexible rubber that maintains a ready position for quick adjustment of your Slingster®. Mounted securely with a black stainless-steel fastener.
- Adjustable pad to maximize comfort
- Removable pad allowing the use of a naked Slingster®
- Open-ended tail design gives users the choice of mounting hardware. (Mounting hardware not included)
- Custom injection molded Slingster Pull Tab
- Custom welded steel common loop
- Made in the USA
- Berry Compliant / Trade Act Compliant