The MS3 Multi-Mission Sling System was designed to give a versatile weapon-retention solution for a multitude of tactical environments and missions. As a standalone product, the rapidly convertible MS3 allows an operator to leverage the maneuverability of one-point attachment for direct action, or two-point attachment for stability. Single-hand adjustments and quick-release, positive-locking hardware provide flexibility and durability in a truly adaptable sling system.
Used in conjunction with the optional Magpul ASAP plate, the MS3 sling enables seamless transitions into an array of shooting positions without getting bound or fouled. The MS3 concept allows switching from Weapon Shoulder to Reaction Shoulder for shooting around corners, under vehicles, or to minimize exposure. The MS3 can also increase operator survivability by keeping the weapon in the fight in case of injury to the operator’s shoulder, arm, or hand. The MS3 GEN2 incorporates a new low profile quick-adjust slider which minimizes bulk and allows for secure, yet effortless, sling adjustment. Webbing length has also been increased for a comfortable fit with all body types and armor configurations.
- Lightweight yet durable hardware made with hardened steel and heavy-duty polymer.
- Cross-Bolt Lock Bar in each Paraclip allows the user to optionally lock its lever closed for extra security.
- Steel Paraclip levers are case hardened and finished with a ferritic nitrocarburizing process for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion.
- Custom 1.25-inch wide nylon webbing material is strong and wear-resistant while remaining anti-chaff for user comfort.
- No tails, loops, or other potential snag hazards.
- Colored webbing has Near Infrared (NIR) treatment to reduce IR signature.
- Custom snag-free high-durability 1-1/4″ webbing.
- Fast transition between a one-point sling and a two-point sling.
- Symmetrical Paraclip™ shackles allows for easy transition and provides weapon quick-release capabilities in an emergency.
- Low-profile adjustment Slider for adding or removing sling tension in two-point mode with a single hand.