The KynSHOT RB5005 Recoil Buffer is designed for AR-10 carbines with a collapsible stock that use the standard AR-10 length tubes that are 7.75″ deep on the inside. The RB5005 reduces felt recoil 20-30%, while largely eliminating muzzle flip. The improvement in weapon accuracy – specifically second and third shot accuracy – is even more noticeable as shooters report that their time to reacquire a target decreases, and in many cases never leaves their scope sights. This buffer has patented damping technology to absorb the shock of impact from the bolt carrier’s rearward motion and to prevent bolt bounce as a new cartridge is chambered. (ECCN Controlled)
- Drop-In Replacement
- Reduce felt recoil
- Improve reliability
- Reduce bolt carrier speed
- Reduce wear on parts
- Reduce shock and vibration to optics
- Suppress bolt bounce
- Decrease sight movement
- Smoother operation
- Faster shot recovery time
- Military grade materials and manufacturing
- Weight: 5.0 Ounces.
- Length when Compressed: 3.25”. Replaces buffers that are 3.25″ in length.
- Mil-Spec Hydraulic Fluids and Seals – Ambient operating temp certified for -30F – +150F.
- DO NOT USE IN 9mm AR-15s. For 9mm AR15s use KynSHOT P/N RB5007, RB5015HD, or RB5020SS. See Selection Matrix for proper buffer choice.
- High strength 17-4 Stainless Steel construction throughout the unit, making it virtually impervious to corrosion.
- Designed for 7.62mm/.308 cal. AR-10 type rifles with an AR-10 length collapsible stock buffer tube which is 7 3/4″ long on the inside (AR-15 collapsible buffer tubes are 7″ on the inside). The best way to confirm is to measure the length of the buffer that came with the rifle from the factory.