The concept of a tape/pressure switch is awesome. But until now, attachment methods for the tape switch have been awful. We’ve all battled that and wished for something different as you rubber band your switch to your rifle. Plastic mounts fail all the time. And molded rubber doesn’t lock onto the rail securely enough. Cloud Defensive addressed the issue and the days of wishing for something better are over. Our LCS series mounts secure your Surefire brand tape switch to your rifle, once and for all.
TAPE SWITCH COMPATIBILITY: The LCSmk2j is designed exclusively for the Streamlight ProTac series weapon lights Dual-Function tape switch that is commonly provided with the Streamlight ProTac series weapon lights. The LCSmk2j is TOO LONG for the shorter Streamlight 69132 switch provided with the TLR-series.
HAND-GUARD COMPATIBILITY: The LCSmk2j will interface with any Picatinny rail handguard.
- Unique Patent-Pending design utilizes a slot that ensures a snug, perfect friction fit for the tape switch. Once installed it is not coming out unless one wants it to.
- The “Early Exit” feature allows one to route the cable into the LCS and then exit the mount early if more cable slack is needed for your given setup.
- 3-piece clamp design allows for the perfect fit across all Picatinny rails.
- Proprietary Integrated Cable Channels (ICC) are integrated into both sides of the mount, giving the user the ability to control excess cable and making the mount ambidextrous and reversible. Channels can be used for other cable management as well (IR, et).
- The shooter can fully use the entire length of the tape switch now.
- The LCS Series Locks up 100% to your weapon. Zero movement. Zero play. Virtually indestructible.
- Radiused/chamfered edges ensure comfort and ergonomic function.
- Fully ambidextrous and reversible. The LCS be mounted in either direction, based on your preference/needs.
- 100% MADE IN THE USA
- HEIGHT: 0.575″
- LENGTH: 3.5″