The Arisaka 300 Series Light Body is designed as a streamlined replacement body for Surefire Scout Light M300 weapon lights. The 300 Series Light Body is manufactured without the mounting interface for the stock Picatinny clamp. This greatly increases the clearance for front sights when used in combination with the Arisaka Inline Scout Mount on handguards with 45-degree mounting surfaces adjacent to the top Picatinny rail.
The 300 Series Light Body is compatible with Scout Light M300 series tailcaps and heads like the KM1E, KE1A, and KX1A. IR heads are fully supported. It will also fit in any aftermarket Scout mount, as it retains the mounting holes and square lug interface on the underside of the light body.
It is also possible to build a complete light from scratch by sourcing additional components. A variety of tailcaps and aftermarket light heads are available from online retailers. Arisaka’s favorite light head to pair with the 300 Series Light Body is the Malkoff E1T, which offers higher lumen output and greater spill over the stock M300B, a smaller overall size, and is made in the USA.
- Material: CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Finish: MIL-A-8625 Type III hard coat anodized.
- Weight: 0.5 oz.
- Compatible with Scout Light M300 series tailcaps and heads.
- IR heads are fully supported.
- Threads and interior of light bodies are treated with a MIL-DTL-5541 Type II Class 3 chemical conversion coating (chem film) for maximum conductivity and protection against oxidation.
- Made in the USA.