The Arisaka 600 Series Light Body is designed as a streamlined replacement body for Surefire Scout Light M600 weapon lights. The 600 Series Light Body is manufactured without the mounting interface for the stock Picatinny clamp. This greatly increases the clearance for front sights when used in combination with the Arisaka Inline Scout Mount on handguards with 45-degree mounting surfaces adjacent to the top Picatinny rail.
The 600 Series Light Body is compatible with Scout Light M600 series tailcaps and heads like the KM2C, KE2A, and KX2C. IR heads are fully supported. It will also fit in any aftermarket Scout mount, as it retains the mounting holes and square lug interface on the underside of the light body.
It is also possible to build a complete light from scratch by sourcing additional components. A variety of tailcaps and aftermarket light heads are available from online retailers. Arisaka’s favorite light head to pair with the 600 Series Light Body is the Malkoff E2ST, which is compact and made in the USA.
The 600 Series Light Body is NOT compatible with the Surefire M600DF head or 18650 cells. 16650 cells are compatible.
- Material: CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Finish: MIL-A-8625 Type III hard coat anodized.
- Weight: 0.6 oz.
- Compatible with Scout Light M600 series tailcaps and heads.
- IR heads are fully supported.
- Threads and interior of light bodies are treated with a MIL-DTL-5541 Type II Class 3 chemical conversion coating (chem film) for maximum conductivity and protection against oxidation.
- Made in the USA.