The Arisaka Defense 600 Series Light is an illumination package consisting of the Arisaka 600 Series Light Body, Tailcap, and Malkoff Devices E2HT Scout head. Simply add a Scout Mount of your choice for a complete lighting solution.
The Malkoff E2HT heads utilize a TIR lens that focuses the beam and produces 35,000 candela and 500 out-the-front lumens. This provides a tightly concentrated beam for maximum distance, with a small amount of spill for close range and peripheral lighting. For comparison, the Surefire 1500 lumen M600DF is rated at 16,000 lux. Run time is 1 hour with the provided 16650 lithium-ion rechargeable cell or 30 minutes with 2x CR123 cells. Malkoff heads are fully potted to withstand recoil during weapon mounted use.
Included is the low profile 600 Series Light Body for an unobstructed, close fit when using an Arisaka Inline, Offset, or Side Scout Mount, along with your choice of tailcap:
- Arisaka Momentary – eliminates accidental constant activation under stress
- Surefire Z68 clicky
- Surefire UE socketed tailcap – for use with remote switches
- Surefire DS socketed tailcap – has both a remote switch port and clicky switch
- No tailcap – in the event you already have a tailcap to use
The 600 Series Light will fit in any aftermarket Scout mount, as it retains the mounting holes and square lug interface on the underside of the light body.
- Weight: 3.5 oz (including 16650 lithium-ion cell)
- Length: 5.125″
- Diameter: 1.0″ at the head
- Power source: one 16650 lithium-ion rechargeable or two CR123 cells. Additional 16650 cells can be found here.
The light body, Arisaka momentary tailcap, and head are CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum and MIL-A-8625 Type III hard coat anodized. High-quality Buna-N O-rings and 16650 lithium-ion batteries are included. Made in the USA.