The Arisaka Defense Inline Ring Mount is designed to securely attach 1″ handheld lights to M-Lok handguards. The mount is especially useful on handguards that feature 45-degree angle mounting flats, such as the Geissele SMR MK8, ALG Defense EMR, MI Gen 3, Mega MML and Mega/Hodge Wedge Lock. When used on a 45-degree angle mounting flat, the Inline Ring Mount allows the user to position the light closer or farther away from the top 12 o’clock rail to give clearance for front sights or other accessories. Three positions are provided, allowing an offset of 0.24″ from the center. The outer diameter of the handheld light sits 0.41″ above the KeyMod or M-Lok mounting surface, making the entire unit very low profile. Additionally, the mount can be reversed, allowing further flexibility for positioning your light.
- Base Length: 2.37″
- Ring Size: 1.00″
- Weight: 1.0 oz
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum
- MIL-A-8625 Type III hard coat anodized.
- A 9/64″, 3/32″, and 5/64″ Allen wrench are required for installation (not included).
- Made in the USA.
- The clamping screw for the ring should face away from the handguard when installed. It is necessary to remove and reinstall the ring in the correct orientation for whichever side of the handguard you are using it
- Not recommended for use on the Geissele SMR MK4 M-Lok rail due to clearance issues with the front Picatinny rails on either side